[NTLK] Newton Repair Question

John Royston jroyston at gmail.com
Sat May 5 09:10:57 EDT 2012

Frank,

I will send the newt and I have been working on ipods for a while an
have an arry of dead ipod and iphone hardware:

ipod Classic 60GB (No audio from main board)
Several IPOD nanos (One got wet other just quit)
Iphone 1st gen (Working but screen and case damage)
Various IPod parts from repairs made.
I also think I have an Iphone 3G that is 100% working I cant throw in
Send me a shipping address to  jroyston at gmail.com

John