[NTLK] Speech recognition.

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:54:49 EDT 2012

~~~ On 2012/03/27 10:26, Joel M. Sciamma at joel at inventors-emporium.co.uk
wrote ~~~

> Forrest and Christian,
>
> It's not about replacing HWR with speech or trying to shoehorn any of these
> technologies into being a single solution but instead it's about giving you
> options depending on the task and the context.

Point taken Joel.  I'm never going to get the chance to live in outer space
or be the first person to see the Mariana Trench up close and personal
(thanks James Cameron; I waited by the phone but you never called!), but at
least there's some hope to achieve this one of my childish scifi dreams and
control my electronic devices by speaking to them.

"Computer, send e-mail!"

Hmmm.  Needs work.

Shalom,

Christian