[NTLK] J&K Sales, Inc. Complete Newton Inventory

Stefan Thorsteinson stthor at telus.net
Wed Mar 21 22:38:11 EDT 2012

<snip> Tell us all, do you have fantasies of doing the Newtonian equivalent
of that scene they put in films about bank robbers -- you know, the one
where they pile the loot up on a bed or in the bathtub and then roll around
in it?<snip>
Jagged pieces of plastic, loose screws, door hinges, and a multitude of
styli, that lord knows where they've been, let alone where they'd end up
:O....I think I'll pass on that disaster dive, thank you. :) It would be
kinda neat to take a picture of everything laid out though. Arial shot
perhaps.

I'm thinking the greatest giggle will be the look on the face of "she who
shall be obeyed" when she "politely" tells me storage is  - NOT IN MY LIVING
ROOM!

Cheers,

Stefan Thorsteinson