[NTLK] Re. Opinions sought regarding MP2x00s/first-gen iPads and clumsy people (woodrow)

S.T. Woodrow woodrow at gis.net
Mon Mar 19 12:21:47 EDT 2012

There are some consolations in this troubled world: a good night's sleep, a good meal, true friends (with or without benefits), religion (loosely intended appellation), sunrise after a dark night, a good long deep breath -- and newtontalk.

I hope someone will someday do a real study of this genteel, edifying and hilarious "community," and publish the secret of skillful, useful repartee. Perhaps Newton-still users are simply too preoccupied with elegance to be hateful.

Thank you, thank you from a lurker.
-Susan