[NTLK] MP 2000 - The Neverending Restart Of Death

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Mar 19 11:24:01 EDT 2012

Ahh yes a 2000 does not have as much RAM (heap) memory as a emate with
the expansion.  A 2100 will of course be fine.  To fix this issue,
insert the card (or reset the newt) and hold the pen 1/3rd of the way
down on the screen on the far left edge.  This will stop the newt from
mounting any packages.  Then you can freeze the extra ones on your card.
 Then I suggest another restart/reboot and unfreeze only the ones you
need on the card.  This should fix your problem and allow you to use the
card. :)

-Dan