[NTLK] Acceptable writing stylus for Galaxy Tab?

Jim Witte jim.witte at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:03:25 EDT 2012

	Has anyone found a good stylus for use with Einstein on non-resistive tablets?  I looked at a few on Amazon, and I agree with the reviewer who said one was “like writing with a sausage”..  Which seems odd - as I think Wacom tablets have always used the same capacitance-sensing technology that modern touch screens use - and they always had stylii that has fine, small points. (indeed, a drawing tablet with a sausage would not be very useful..)

Jim