[NTLK] The NEWTON COMPLETE Project 1.0

Sat Jun 30 02:44:17 EDT 2012

Forrest, I am totally with you in your opinion. I love my Newtons and
would like to feed them with "new" software (that is software I did not
know about before) but, since I am one of the people who also seed the
"Newton Museum.dmg" torrent, I am concerned about legal issues.

Now here's the big question: Who is going to work the the "Newton
complete" project? I see that William is already putting a lot of effort
into it, but is he the only one? My idea would be to find some more
contributors, and then try to find out the developer of the original
software and contact them for a statement or release. We could set up a
shared document in google docs where we track the software titles, the
details about the developer and the state of their commitment or response.

This is certainly a task for more than one person and I would be happy
to try and contact some of the German developers.

Best regards,

Sebastian