[NTLK] eMate and Blunt Bluetooth Driver

Sam Rollans rawlangs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 07:50:03 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to tether my eMate directly to my iPhone's
personal hotspot feature. Problem is, hotspot requires WPA to be
enabled, or a Bluetooth card.

I understand that there is a Bluetooth driver available for NOS 2.1
(Blunt), but on 40hz.org, it says it's only been tested on 2100s and
only supports PPP for net connections.

My questions:
1. Has anyone successfully accessed a shared internet connection over
Bluetooth with a Newton?
2. Can I connect to the Internet without a PPP configuration? I want
to share the iPhone's 3G connection.
3. Will Blunt and all of it's additional packages fit comfortably on
the 600 kB I have remaining on my internal store?

Thanks!

- Sam

Sent from my iPhone