[NTLK] MP 2000 (as-is, for parts or repair) For Sale

James Rogers jhrogersii at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:28:01 EDT 2012

I think I will take you up on that. If you will email me your address at jhrogersii at gmail.com, I will send it out in a day or two I will send you the MP 2000 and the rechargeable battery. Could you check and see if the battery will hold a charge, as well?

Thank you so much!

James Rogers

Sent from my iPhone