[NTLK] [OT] Poutine, finally!

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 22:15:20 EDT 2012

Oh jeez! Not another one!
I *LOVE* Loco Moco!

Nothing I love better than to swing into an L&L when I'm on the islands and get a plate lunch of Loco Moco. I'ld love to create this dish on my own...
When I was a kid, my mom made a German ground meat pattie that she called fliesh phlantzel. I think it was this:
http://germanfood.about.com/od/meatbasedrecipesandmenu/r/frikadellen.htm

I'ld love to make a loco moco with this meat pattie!
Ed
web/gadget guru

"These guys (Senate and House Republicans) and their right-wing supporters regard deep pockets like Chrisy Walton and Sheldon Adelson the way little girls regard Justin Bieber...which is to say, with wide eyes, slack jaws, and the drool of adoration dripping from their chins."
                                            Stephen King, Author