[NTLK] Newton WiFi Setup with Lucent WaveLAN Silver and Verizon Wireless Router

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 26 02:31:19 EDT 2012

I'm not aware of any Starbucks that don't have some sort of encryption. Also: the Newton has no way to choose between more than one wifi network. Keep that in mind, if more that one network is offered, you probably won't be able to connect.

If you find one that has an open network (no password), be aware of the risk of having your transmission eavesdropped. Yes, I know it's a Newton...but it is a chance.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4

>>> http://seriesparts.com/