[NTLK] FS: Several eMates

Lloyd Conway doc_retro at juno.com
Wed Jul 18 17:37:49 EDT 2012

Greetings, Everyone:
    I'm down to the last half-dozen or so of the eMates that my wife's school asked me to sell for them.  Some are labeled as DOA and some work.  I'm just getting into this batch, but I wanted to offer them to The List before they go up on eBay.  For a non-working unit, $9.00+shipping (USPS Priority Mail Flat-Rate Box or whatever we agree on that is economical) would be a good departure point; for working ones, $20+shipping (same as above) would be what I'd list them for as a starting price on eBay, so that's what I'd part with them for here.  Power supplies are limited, so only the first couple of working units will have them.  I have replacement styli, so any unit lacking an original will come with one of the replacements.
   All net proceeds will go back to Our Savior Lutheran School (Grand Ledge, Michigan).  For individual init info and a pic, please contact me off-list.  Thank you.
Regards,
-Lloyd Conway
 Charlotte, Michigan