[NTLK] Newton OMP Problem - Boot cycle?

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 11 12:30:44 EDT 2012

Run away. Run fast. And, when you think you've run far enough, run some more.

Seriously, though...there are enough Newtons available out there in good working order, why would you even want to bother with one that's already DOA? I guess it depends if you are looking for one to use, or one that's a "project"--I completely get that. Been there, done that, still have the t-shirt and the black ink stamping on the back of my wrist that takes forever to fade away. ;)

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my AT&T iPhone 4