[NTLK] Rebulid interconnect-db9 (pc) to ADB (Mac)

Max Smith maxmaxmaxmaxsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:44:05 EDT 2012

On Jul 9, 2012, at 7:14 PM, Forrest wrote:

> Don't forget Apple's "digital" camera (by Fuji I think), the QuickTake. I have a 200, last one made. And, far ahead of its time. No one knew then that point and shoot could be digital.

Yes, it was another of the 90’s Apple products that was far ahead of it’s time, like the Newton. Unlike the “revolutionary” things they do now, which are cool, but certainly not revolutionary.

> Or the MacBook Pro...festooned with capitals!

How could I forget that?! I have no excuse since I wrote the email from one.

But of course, the best oddly capitalized Apple device was the *drumroll please* MessagePad!