[NTLK] SOPA Legislation

Robert D. Stewart robertdylanstewart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:17:05 EST 2012

Like I said, it's all over the news. If a given news site covers United States politics at all, a search for "recess" and "justice" would find you a link. Since you're apparently too lazy to do that, here are the first ten I found on DuckDuckGo.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/203853-department-of-justice-defends-obamas-controversial-recess-appointments
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/12/justice-department-issues-opinion-on-legality-recess-appointments/
http://www.rollcall.com/news/DOJ-Releases-Legal-Justification-for-Recess-Appointments-211465-1.html
http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2012/01/12/justice-releases-legal-memos-backing-obama-recess-appointments/
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/240218-US-Justice-Department-Defends-Obama-Recess-Appointments
http://news.yahoo.com/aclj-doj-memo-backing-obamas-recess-appointments-two-174609791.html
http://www.mainjustice.com/2012/01/12/office-of-legal-counsel-authorized-recess-appointments/
http://abovethelaw.com/2012/01/recess-appointments-how-do-you-stop-a-legal-sham/
http://www.federalnewsradio.com/?nid=489&sid=2705714
http://www.multichannel.com/article/479037-DOJ_President_s_Recess_Appointments_Are_OK.php

Also, really classy taking a private reply back to the list.

--
Robert D. Stewart