[NTLK] SOPA Legislation

Max Smith maxmaxmaxmaxsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:34:39 EST 2012

On Jan 17, 2012, at 6:09 PM, Dennis Swaney wrote:

>  Our Dear And Glorious Leader

This thinly veiled reference to the recently deceased Kim Jong Il is
quite inflammatory. Whether or not you agree with the president on
policy, I really do not see any parallels to be drawn between the
two. President Obama is not  a pseudo-communist, a dictator, nor is
there a cult of personality established around him.

I do not believe such rhetoric has any place on the list. I love
politics and such discussion, and I am always interested to hear
other people's views and positions, but the name-calling is downright
uncivil.