[NTLK] AppleDesign keyboard prototype or early model?

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:20:37 EST 2012

Hello!

Recently I got some AppleDesign keyboards. I have found out that one of them looks different. Instead of usual labeling on the Num/Caps/Scroll lock LEDs it has arrow-like symbols. It has the same model number, but the labeling on the back has no FCC ID, it's formatted VERY different (3 text columns instead of just plain text), the things that rise the keyboard for use on table are longer than the newer AppleDesign keyboards, it reads © Apple Computer 1994 instead of 1996. The part where the mouse connects is wider too. What is that? A prototype, DVT, rare model? Never seen one on photos or ebay.

Thanks!
~ Vladislav Korotnev