[NTLK] [ANN] The Newton FAQ ... Now on GitHub!

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jan 11 23:13:20 EST 2012

Hi Grant

Great to see things progressing on the FAQ again.

[snip]
GitHub is a simple way to host, share, and version control code. Since the
Newton FAQ is written in HTML and will (theoretically) go through hundreds
of changes, updates, and iterations - this seemed like a perfect place to
maintain it.
[snip]

Does that mean contributors need to know html? Or does Github have an editor
that can switch between editing parsed text and edit raw html?  Sorry if I'm
sounding technically ignorant, but that's probably because I am!

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand