[NTLK] [OT] sleep and age [WAS: "Re: Followup - Problem with Eckhart"s date patch on a German Newton"]

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 08:24:49 EST 2012

~~~ On 2012/01/08 22:50, Laurence W Brown at lwb at mac.com wrote ~~~

> Having today achieved 60, I can personally attest that even once a week is
> getting to be insufficient. Perhaps drugs could help, but I keep forgetting to
> take them...
What were we talking about?

Congratulations and happy 60th birthday, Laurence.  That makes you almost as
old as I am.  If you need more than twice a month at our age, it means you
need [a] more coffee, and [b] more recreational activity of your choice
;-).

BTW, this reminds me, isn't it great that our Newts *don't* require more
sleep as they age?

Shalom.
Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke