[NTLK] DataRovers for newtontalk members, just a few left

J.M. Heinrichs minicapt1 at mac.com
Wed Feb 29 02:00:18 EST 2012

1. The DataRover 840 has a generic Li-ion 7.2V (1350Ah) battery made for General Magic, model #GMB001.

2. My Sony DCR-PC120 Handycam uses a similar battery, made for Sony: 72.V (8.5Wh) Li-ion model #NP-FM50.

3. Physically, both batteries have identical widths and thicknesses, but the GenMagic battery is 15mm longer than the Sony.

Cheers
John
 minicapt1 at mac.com