[NTLK] Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 + Einstein = Match Made in Heaven?

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 11:06:44 EST 2012

~~~ On 2012/02/28 01:26, Matthias Melcher at mm at matthiasm.com wrote ~~~

PS: I was talking about the 5.3" display version obviously. A 10.1" display
> device would certainly not fit into my pocket... ;-)

Sorry Matt, I for one assumed you meant the 10.1 because of the Subject
line.

For the record, I used to have a waterproof that had a map-pocket big enough
to carry a modern tablet.  Trouble is, it was years before there were such
things as tablet computers.

I now have one of those sleeveless things with a brazilian pockets for -- I
don't know what they intend them for, but they're good for summer field
trips and the like.  Also with a huge pocket, but on the back where it's
awkward to reach and where a tablet would get damaged (if I owned one) if I
sat back in a bucket seat or hard chair.

But at least it's pocket that would hold a 10.1!  :-)

Shalom,

Christian

            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4