[NTLK] Weak sound on the MessagePad 100?

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 23 11:33:46 EST 2012

I would agree..."in perfect working order" to me means--everything works, no exceptions. As such, no warranty is not really a problem, as it all is supposed to work when you get it, and it's accepted that it's not a new item.

And yes, that many transactions with a 100% rating wouldn't cause me any hesitation either.

I wouldn't say it was DOA...Dead On Arrival. But it clearly wasn't fully functional.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad