[NTLK] eMate 300 connectivity

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Sat Feb 11 02:18:58 EST 2012

iMac g3 running os9> with Keyspan usb/serial adapter and drivers
installed
install and launch Newton Connection Utilities.
<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/connection_utils/ForMac/NewtonConnectionUtilities

Check NCU prefs and see if correct serial port is selected.
Connect eMate to serial cable, open Extras
Drawer and tap 'Dock' (Keyboard 'Dock' key may be set to default of
classroom dock)
connection window should activate on each device

If you are using OSX  see
<http://homepage.mac.com/simonbell/connection/>

If not  please specify your procedure precisely.

Woody