[NTLK] Newton Sales Collateral

Hauke Fath hauke at Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE
Sat Feb 4 10:59:03 EST 2012

At 10:24 Uhr +0000 4.2.2012, Sam Speake wrote:
>The problem I'm having is that the sales sheets are in MacWrite Pro and
>the slide shows in Persuasion Player? I can't find a converter for either
>format or have access to the 'classic' environment any more.
>
>Does any one still have an old Mac they could look at the files with and
>maybe convert them into PowerPoint or PDF/Word for me?

I have found Aldus Persuasion on the web at
<http://www.compmuseum.org/wiki/Aldus_Persuasion_2.1_Macintosh_Disk_Images>, and
the files open perfectly on my System 7.6.1 Quadra 650. I need to fix my
printing setup, though, to print the slides to PDF, which may take a week
(don't ask...).

The MacWrite Pro documents want "AppleGaramond lt" which (under that name)
I do not have. Does anybody have the font suitcase, and can binhex and
throw it my way? The above printing issue applies here, too.

HTH,
	hauke