[NTLK] Unresponsive Newton

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Thu Feb 2 02:17:53 EST 2012

Jaggies usually involves some displacement of stylus input.
A broken port door can cut the digitizer ribbon which goes around the
logic board at this point.  loss of contact between theribbon could
result from corrosion but a few days of disuse shouldn't cause this.

I doubt that a Brainwipe would be necessary but I would try holding
the reset button for about 20 seconds.

Good luck
Woody