[NTLK] OT: Incomplete Infocom iOS Collection (Was: Original cost for Infocom games)

joe kallo quietglow at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:54:34 EST 2012

Truth -- we actually just noticed the omissions as well. The original list
of the Lost Treasures of Infocom bundle can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Treasures_of_Infocom

The history of copyright ownership for the Infocom IP is exceptionally
convoluted, and I am guessing the missing games are due to something there.
My coworker is also claiming UI problems with the iOS version too, so the
Frotz route is still probably the best.