[NTLK] Help with Newton emate 300

Genie forte2 at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 21 12:53:33 EST 2012

Thanks James, someone had given us a heads up on the hinge problem.  What
happened in the past is I bought him an emate .. not like the one I just
bought for him.
The emate he had and was using  ended up with a broken cable from the hinge
being broken.
So, now, I will find an emate that needs a repair and he can take his old
emate that is broken and repair it.

This is all good information.
Thanks so much..
I'm always thankful and amazed by the knowledge although I was once on a
vintage jewelry forum when I learned so much and also gave back as I began
to build knowledge of jewelry.

Thanks
genie