[NTLK] Newton Museum.dmg direct download

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Tue Aug 14 15:15:07 EDT 2012

I think that generous offers such as these are what makes this list a
special place, and will help those who are unable to use torrents

My concern is that memory of the web site or sites will fade in time.
If we can continue to seed through the UNNA tracker, I think that it
will be a more permanent solution.  During the past 3.5 days I have
uploaded almost 12 gb with little noticeable degradation of speed in
my family's LAN.

I will from time to time, when I suspect new subscribers, remind folks
of these torrents.

Woody