[NTLK] The complete newton collection of files.

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sat Aug 11 17:18:27 EDT 2012

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Michael C Tiernan
<michael.tiernan at gmail.com> wrote:

> For a little while I"m seeding the museum too.

Any chance you could add http://www.unna.org:80/announce to the
tracker list for that torrent so I can see if it's working correctly?
I have noticed one more leecher for the unna & mirrors torrents than
there was last night, but no data transferred.

> However, I need to ask if anyone has any assurance that it's not violating lots of copyright laws.

Definitely no assurances. I believe I first grabbed this back in 2008,
but I don't recall the original source or the last time I actually
browsed through it. I've grabbed it purely for archival preservation,
but eventually it should be combed through and merged with UNNA's
archives, where legal.

> I'll try and list out any other problems I come across.....

That's be great.

Morgan
---
http://makkintosshu.com/