[NTLK] seen on eBay

Terence Griffin terence.griffin at nist.gov
Mon Apr 30 13:04:33 EDT 2012

Not the seller, but rather ebay. Some countries are blocking sales
because of some action designed to prevent illegal of national
antiquities. But I've only encountered problems export from a European
country, not importing. Often ebay is over zealous enforcing it. My
guess is that they automate it. Sometimes an appeal to ebay to look at
the item with human eyes, they will release it.

- Tere