[NTLK] Picked up my 110...

Clu drclu at swbell.net
Sat Apr 21 03:30:04 EDT 2012

I got an Android tablet today.  Been saying I would for a while, but
there was very few in Kuwait where I was stationed.  On R&R now, and had
a chance finally to get one.   Nice.  Mine is the 8" model, which is as
long as my Newton 2000, wider than the 2000, and thinner of course.

I picked up my original Newton 110.. the one I keep around because it
was something I wrote my wife's E-mail on when I first met her.   Still
have that note on the 110 too.  :)

Holding the 110, it really was a cool device.   Sometimes I am tempted
to take it with me and write notes on it.   Of course I think that
rubberized coating on the 110 helped with that nice feel too.

Just sayin'.

Doc Clu