[NTLK] WTB: MP2x00 Screen Protectors

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Fri Apr 20 10:04:33 EDT 2012

Hmm I thought Mark was still selling Newton Screen protectors?  Looks
like he still is:

http://www.nushield.com/order.php?apptypeid=PDA++&manufacturerid=Apple+Newton++

I have bought them and they are great (personally I use the anti-glare
version more durable and works well on a Newton). Which reminds me...I
need to place another order soon as my supply is running low. :)

-Dan