[NTLK] NTLK Warehouse

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 13 00:46:00 EDT 2012

I would be interested in an eMate, as I've never had one. I suppose, short of disassembly, there's no way of knowing which--
if any--have had the hinge repair done?

Have you quoted a price for the eMates yet?

Thanks,
--Forrest

--
http://www.newtonphoenix.org

(Sent wirelessly using Mail V from my MP2100)