[NTLK] Here's a question that's been bugging me for a whi...

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Tue Apr 10 03:15:37 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 1:52 AM, Forrest Buffenmyer <
newtonphoenix at mindspring.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions, solutions, or ideas? Thanks in advance!

The Dates app has a facility for deleting older items based on date. Check
that out. Sadly, my batteries are dead, or I would describe how to do it...

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"I don't believe in philosophies. I believe in fundamentals." --Jack
Nicklaus

"...earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the
saints." --Jude 3