[NTLK] card copy

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Sat Sep 17 22:00:53 EDT 2011

Welcome to the list.

You can backup the card to a computer using NCU or NCX and restore to
the other card.  This requires that you are able to connect with a Mac
or PC.
As far as I know there is no other way to 'copy' a card.
But what do you mean by data? Applications and extensions or
information?
If it is applications and extensions, most can be beamed from one
device to another.
Information can also be beamed.

Woody