[NTLK] Docking

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Wed Sep 14 15:34:07 EDT 2011

I have had experience with this card and have found it to work.
You are missing at least the Farallon package which is necessary with
3Com cards.

See Frank's excellent setup directions, read carefully and only
install what's necessary for your card.
see
<http://www.pda-soft.de/body_ethernetconnectivity.html>

Woody