[NTLK] [OT] Bounces etc...

Scott Hoffman hoffo at gmx.com
Tue Sep 13 00:03:19 EDT 2011

Greetings,
     I have finally gotten Simple Mail to cooperate and can now send / receive... sort of.
     I tried to post to the list last night but for some reason couldn't.  I received an email message to my Hotmail account stating that my list membership to that account was suspended because of excessive bounces.  I logged into my Newtontalk control panel for my GMX account and find that my "bounce score" is  1.  Huh?  I haven't received anything today from the list... I don't remember encountering "bounce" issues before... what is this about?  Is there a way I can rectify this?
     Thanks for your time.
     Take care, and stay green!
     Scott Hoffman
     hoffo at gmx.com