[NTLK] YAZI questions

Rusty Miles Rusty.Miles at tn.gov
Fri Sep 9 15:29:56 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I was looking through the archives to find out how to register YAZI or if I needed to do so.  Is the version of YAZI on UNNA an un-crippled version?

I also saw where Matt Howe had asked about getting the key generator from Sanjay.  Did anything ever come of that?  I couldn't find anything that indicated whether that did or didn't happen.

Lastly, if I do need to contact Sanjay to get YAZI registered, does anyone know if there is an email address other than the one in the NewtonTalk archives that I should use?

Rusty Miles
Nashville, TN