[NTLK] Rip Van Winkle - eMate out of storage

Becky Jay becky at creativejay.com
Fri Sep 9 10:09:34 EDT 2011

Greetings everyone!

I just pulled my eMate out of our storage unit, where it had been slumbering peacefully since 2007, and learned of the Y2010 issue. I read through the archives going back to Jan'10, and I just want to confirm that there's yet to be a full fix for this problem, and I need to install the 2008-inducing patch and the package that allows me to update the date/time faster?

Could someone provide me with the correct name of the eMate patch? I got confused after finding way too many conflicting reports with dead/paid-only links.

Thanks in advance!

Oh, and I also have the USA-28X USB twin serial adapter available if anyone is looking for it. I bought one not realizing I owned one already (I used to dock via iR to an iMac which has since been recycled).

Becky