[NTLK] Of Simple Mail for a Simple Fellow

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Sep 4 10:32:32 EDT 2011

Ok as for the downloading of every message.  You need to change one of
your preferences.  If I remember there is a "download all mail" or such
listed.  If I remember right this is in your owner info preferences for
simple mail.

As for the sending, you don't have your SMTP set up properly.  It is a
different setting in your preferences.  Usually it is a different
address and port than you Inbox, and you will need to ask your ISP for
tha that info (if you don't already have it).  Also some ISP's require
SSL now for sending or other form of encryption.  If that is required
then you may not be able to use your newton for sending with that
ISP/account.

-Dan