[NTLK] Installing new fonts?

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 30 09:17:42 EST 2011

I, too, prefer Verdana. Interesting though, your comment on Microsoft Foundry creating it. When I was building the NewtonPhoenix website on my Mac, I (of course) wanted to use Verdana...but found that in Windows (XP, particularly) it did not render well. Instead I chose its close cousin Tahoma, which did show up the same in both platforms.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad