[NTLK] Installing new fonts?

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:57:22 EST 2011

The splorp link Tony posted has a link in it to Apple's old developer tools, which are still downloadable from there. I keep getting error -192 when I try to run a lot of them though. As I recall that was a compatibility error with the 040 architecture. (I got Basilisk running 7.5.3 under a Performa 900 emulation machine.)

Bugger me if I can remember the cure for -192, though.

• Warren • off console • w azkrmc.com • h nightwares.com •