[NTLK] Delurking and intro

Bruce Durocher II bedii at t-online.de
Thu Nov 24 09:06:38 EST 2011

On Nov 20, 2011, at 4:55 AM, Jon Glass wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Lord Groundhog
> <LordGroundhog at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Interesting.  So what cars are *n*x-boxes from?
>
> Łada?
>
>>  And Amigas?
>
> Yugo?

Said someone who clearly has never used an Amiga for any length of time.  Or had a Macintosh II user threaten to beat him up at a trade show because he wanted to plug a Video Toaster into his new Mac II and did *not* want to hear that it didn't have the hardware and software to allow for that--as the Purchasing Agent for the third largest Amiga dealer in North America I had a lot of odd adventures.