[NTLK] DyneTK 1.7.3, OSX Lion 10.7.2, and Keyspan 28xg connection trouble

Warren Ockrassa wockrassa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:27:13 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Vladislav Korotnev
<vladkorotnev at mail.ru> wrote:
> try this command in terminal:
> ls /dev/cu.*
> and
> ls /dev/tty.*
> to see all serial device files in /dev.

D'oh, of course. Interestingly, I see this:

/dev/tty.KeySerial1

...which is surely the right general area - however, I get no port number. Sigh.

I was able to get Einstein up and running, though, which is nice -
however, now I'm not sure how to get DevTK to talk directly to it!

Good thing I've got a few days off coming up. Else, work would never get done.

--
-- Warren Ockrassa | nightwares.com