[NTLK] Clarification on the Japanese archives

Karen Boyette karen.boyette at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:57:58 EST 2011

I kind of jumped the gun when I said I had archived websites. It's
been so long since I did it that I'm not even sure what my plan was
anymore. What I do have is some html files and a bunch of packages
with readmes. I think I was going to put it all together into a single
page outlining the various Japanese input methods and how to use them.
So anything on those sites that didn't pertain to input or
dictionaries wouldn't have been saved... I guess.

This is how I will proceed for now anyway.

KB