[NTLK] Delurking and intro

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 20 16:50:15 EST 2011

If you're looking at finding scarce Newton accessories (like the AA battery tray), it helps if you set up a Saved Search for them on eBay...every day there is something listed for the Newton family there, often many things, and you'll get an email with the frequency you specify containing the listings it finds.

I've found barely-used MP 2100s and accessories in this way...including a nearly-new Newton-branded "MessagePad and Newton Keyboard Leather Carrying Case" for just $4 plus shipping!

While you're often better off buying from fellow List members (the prices seem more fair), much of the Newton gear on eBay is from individuals who are just looking to sell and frequently have no idea as to the items' value or even what the stuff is...so there's sometimes great deals to be found.

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad