[NTLK] Awesome Einstein Device

Joseph Reilly reilly001os at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 19:29:02 EST 2011

Matthias,
With all this talk about einstein on android stuff what do you think the lowest workable device might be? You mention a nook color on your site but I was thinking of trying it on an lg optimus v or possibly the htc wildfire s if I can get my paws on one on blackfriday (they seem to both be the same cpu/gpu combo but the lg is 2.2 and the htc is 2.3). Finding a BF sale on the moto triumph would be ideal as I'm guessing that would run einstien pretty well but so far none of the early flyers have the triumph on sale. Thanks for your awesome work on this.

Joe Reilly

Sent from my iPod Touch