[NTLK] [ANN] Tsuzuki Syu's Japanese Newton software page archived on UNNA.org

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 16 10:00:00 EST 2011

Any preservation of older Newton websites with their respective content should be considered great news.

While browsing through this site I was intrigued by several titles...but as my talents with the Japanese language are just above my proficiency with Klingon, I have no idea what the various packages' descriptions are, what function each performs or therefore why I would want to try any of them.

Could someone who knows Japanese take some much-appreciated time and effort, and perhaps translate this site?

Thanks,
--Forrest

Sent from my First Generation iPad