[NTLK] Correct text file encoding for Paperback book making

Smith Woody woodysmith at me.com
Mon May 30 11:37:55 EDT 2011

Newton press is able to make books for the 2100 display. look at drop
down menus, might be preferences.  you can also modify font and size
to some extent.
Books may be created or edited on your 2100 using NewtsCape by Steve
Weyer.  I discussed this a couple years back, see
<http://marc.info/?l=newtontalk&m=119690059515838&w=2>
Any web site viewed threw NewtsCape can be saved as a newton book.
Therefore if you format you book as HTML and access it from a web
server, you can save it as a newton book.

Dan has also written a tutorial for making books using BookMaker, see
<http://www.unna.org/unnasearch/entry.php?pkey=218>

Each of these will let you set the page size for books you are creating.

Woody