[NTLK] Post Raputre Newton Owners

John Gardner jgardner100au at yahoo.com.au
Sun May 22 06:00:26 EDT 2011

	Nothing happened! I thought I had front row tickets to see the apocalypse. There's always the end of the Myan calendar next year to look forward to. (I always think that maybe, when the end of the world comes, Steve might finally admit killing the Newton as it "didn't have a keyboard" was a mistake and at least I can then feel self righteous.)

Regards
John